Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Weekend...

I really don't know what to blog about at this moment in time so I thought I would fill you in on my weekend,haa! First off..I am LOVING LOVING March Madness EXCEPT the fact that Illinois lost..I mean seriously..UGH..oh well hopefully Memphis steps up and takes first so I can bragg to everyone who lauged when I said I picked them. I just didn't want UNC to win, OKAY! I am also LOVING my friends back in town for Alumni weekend..makes me soooo happy..i miss you girls=) We all played in the Alumni volleyball game and it was really fun...it made me miss volleyball already wayyyy to much though:( I also went to the play Lend me a Tenor that my beautiful roomate was in..and she did absoutely AMAZING..I love you Emily:) I hope you all have an amazing weekend. Much love<3

1 comment: