Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor Shocker!




Wow…I don’t even really know what to say about the ending of The Bachelor last night. In the finale I didn’t really have a preference for one girl over the other. Throughout the show Melissa did have a one up on Molly though because she was very outgoing and very good with his son. But I thought Molly came around at the end, she is very down to earth and genuine, and I started to like her too. So at the end I didn’t really mind who he chose because he would end up with an amazing girl. When he chose Melissa at the end it was great. I just loved how cute she acted and how great they all looked together. At the after the rose ceremony we all knew something was coming but didn’t know what. I was sweating during the after show…COME ON WITH IT ALREADY! I knew it…he didn’t want to be with Melissa anymore and couldn’t stop thinking about Molly. I just felt awful he had to tell Melissa on national tv! I mean I think I go through hard relationships…but to find out someone you’re engaged to loves someone else and tells you on national tv…ouch. Melissa just looked so angry she couldn’t even be hurt at the time. So then minutes later he tells Molly he broke it off with Melissa and bang there they were kissing. I mean I know you should follow your heart….but literally 5 minutes after you break it off with your finance and get the ring back! THAT IS RIDICULOUS. I mean give it some time for the other partner’s sake! I am anxious to read in a couple weeks from now what has happened to them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment