Monday, March 23, 2009

Questions

What are you wearing now?
-A sweatshirt and sweatpants
Do you nap a lot?
-Oh yes..I love naps
Why is today special?
-Every day is special
If you were a tree, what tree would you be?
-A maple tree
What's for dinner?
-Outback with a cute boy;)
What was the last thing you bought?
-Wendy’s ..I love food.
What are you listening to right now?
-Lucky-- by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat
What is your favorite weather?
-Warm with a little breeze
What is on your bedside table?
-Flowers, my alarm clock, pens, glasses, and a bowl of candy hehe:)
What's your style?
-Ohhh I like to have a very different style...I don’t want to be ordinary.
What is your most challenging goal right now?
-Figuring out my next path
Favorite vacation spot?
-Jamaica so far…
Name the things you cannot live without.
-Family, friends, cell phone, computer, my doggie.
What would you like to have in your hands right now?
-That is an easy question...my dog Jackson:) :)
What would you like to get rid of?
-Some of my clothes haha.
What was the last book you read?
-The Shack
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
-Home
What do you want to be when you grow up?
-Happy…and a nurse=)

No comments:

Post a Comment