Sunday, March 29, 2009

Think Happiness

If I could give some advice of something I have learned thoughout my life it would be to surround yourself with positive people. The people you hang around with are a reflection of you. Don't surround yourself with bad people who make poor decisions and ultimately bring you down. The more you hang around positive happy people the more you will want to be positive and do great things in life.

~Positive people help you realize your dreams. Negative people take them away.

Ten phrases you should incorporate into your daily vocabulary if you want to become known as a positive person:

*I’m wrong.
*I’m sorry.
*You can do it.
*I believe in you.
*I’m proud of you.
*Thank you.
*I need you.
*I trust you.
*I respect you.
*I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment