Monday, March 2, 2009

Things she wishes you knew..

1. I really only want hugs, kisses, and to hold hands…nothing more
2. I will leave if you lie
3. I expect you to call me
4. I love when you come up from behind me and hug me and whisper in my ear
5. If you did something wrong…I seem cool about it…but im not
6. I am more forgiving of you then I really should be
7. I love when you wear backwards hats…so sexy
8. I want to be the best thing that ever happened to you--and for you to recognize this.
9. It's cheating as soon as you're doing something with her that you wouldn't want me to read, hear, or see
10. I will say yes…if you ask me out directly
11. I want to be Kate Beckinsale
12. When you ask for my advice I am very impressed
13. When you don’t make the first move I am very unimpressed
14. When you hold my hand I am in Heaven
15. I need to often hear how you feel about me
16. I want you to know I would love you forever if you allow me

No comments:

Post a Comment