Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday

I hope everyone has a beautiful Sunday. I thought I would take time out of my night and share a story that happened to me today. I drove one of my friends to the airport this afternoon. On my way home I missed my exit to get onto the highway because I must have been daydreaming,ha. This is very unlike me because I have traveled this route many times. I didn't think anything of it and just went on my way on the longer route. I came to a stop light and looked over on the side walk and saw a homeless guy on the side on the street with a sign. I don't know what it was about him but it defiently made my heart melt. I ended up turning around and pulling over a giving him some money. He looked into my eyes, his teary eyed, and said "Thank you so much you are beautiful and an angel, God Bless you". As I pulled away I noticed tears rolling down my cheeks. I have been called beautiful and an angel before, but there was just something about the sincereness in his voice. Those words just overwhelmed me like never before. I just thanked God so much for that opportunity he put right in front of my face. He purposely made me miss my exit so I would run into this man. See, every little tiny thing in life is God's plan He has for us. Some are just more eye opening at the time.

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye." (Psalm 32:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment