Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Want...

I want to just be me.
I want to find a man who will hold my heart without dropping and shattering it like usual.
I want to turn pain into beauty.
I want to know that I have made a difference in this world.
I want to not be scared to give my heart away again.
I want to laugh every day.
I want to make others laugh every day.
I want to just put everything into God’s hands.
I want to never give up.
I want to take risks and not worry about the consequences.
I want to take away everyone’s pain.
I want to find a man who will love me with everything he has and not be afraid.
I want to make art.
I want to become a nurse very badly.
I want to take my lessons learned and help others.
I want to be someone’s saving grace.
I want to lie on the beach at night and let the water just wash over me.
I want people to see me as I really am.
I want to get on a plane and be home in 2 hours.
I want some people I love to find their way with God.
I want my lungs to heal so I can breathe again.
I want to write a song and sing it.
I want my friends to know that you are my angels.
I want to keep the faith of a child forever.
I want to take photos.
I want to inspire people with my words.
I want kids to turn to beautiful music instead of alcohol and drugs.
I want to free people from their hurt.
I want to believe that everything is going to be ok.
I want to live my life to the fullest.

Man… I want a lot;)

No comments:

Post a Comment