Thursday, November 5, 2009

Communicate With God

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice;in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. -Psalm 5:3-

I have come to find one of my favorite times to communicate with God is in the morning on my way to work. The secret of a close relationship with God is to pray to him earnestly each morning. I find that in the morning my mind is free from problems and I can commit the whole day to God. I feel it is very important to communicate with him daily. Does anyone else have a specific time you talk or pray to God?

1 comment:

  1. I take the time at any time...sometimes in the morning in the shower, or at a stop light or on hold on the phone at work. I have a list of scriptures up on my wall at work and I look at them at any time I want. I love your energetic attitude toward your relationship with God. He is everything we need and He gives us all we need even though at times we can't see it. Man will always hurt and dissappoint...Rely upon who gave us life!

    ReplyDelete