Sunday, March 7, 2010

A-Z

A- Available: Yes ;)

B - Best Friend: I have many which whom I LOVE!

C - Color of Your Room: Turquoise

D - Dad’s Name: Richard

E - Easiest Person To Talk To: God, my sister, my mom, & my friends.

F - Favorite Food: Does ice cream count?

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms: Worms

H - Hometown: New Holland, Illinois

I - Instrument: Not any right now, though I did play clarinet in the Jr. High band. Rocked it.

J - Job: Substituting at my old High School till I go to nursing school in May.

K - Kids: None, yet.

L - Longest Car Ride: From Florida

M - Milk Flavor: Chocolate

N - Number Of Siblings: 2

O - One Wish: To live a long happy life full of love.

P - Phobias: Drowning & being buried alive.

Q - Favorite Quote: I LOVE quotes. I have so many I like. But probably my favorite Bible verse: The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor Him, for He is your Lord. Psalm 45:11

R - Reason to Smile: I’m alive today. I’m loved. & I have the best family and friends :)

S - Song You Last Heard: Justin Bieber- Baby. He is a pimp.

U - Unknown Fact About Me: I have never broken a bone.

V - Vegetable: Potatoes.

W - Worst Habit: Saying the word like too much.

X - X-Rays You’ve Had: My chest

Y - Your Favorite Pastime: Spending time with family, friends & my dog. Sports. Traveling. Shopping. Eating. Blogging. Reading...I could go on..

Z - Zodiac Sign: Pices

No comments:

Post a Comment