Sunday, March 28, 2010

Come My Love...

"Come back to Me. My lover and bride, come to Me as like we have first met. I have known all about you ever since you were a little child, but you have not known all of Me. You ran away thinking that this world could give you simply riches greater than Mine. You were once My bride But you have bought the lie that somehow this could satisfy you in ways that are greater than Mine. I have wanted your heart and I died on a cross so that I could make it My own. You have given your heart away to filth thinking that some way it could replace what I have given you. You have wanted to be independent rather than one in Me. You have searched because you believed that something else could fill the spot only I was designed to fill. My love, come back to Me as you have first known Me, Come to Me.. I call out in the night to you, I have called you to come back to Me but you have wandered further into the dark of night believing the lie that their is something greater then I. Awaken! I am the only One that can make you whole again. I am the One.
See this light, behind you.. away from the darkness.
Turn away from what you are running to.
Come Home, Come Home Child.
Oh How I will celebrate with all of Heaven and say,
For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found!
How you will be! Come back to the Father’s House.. How their is a celebration awaiting you.. I will dress you in the finest garments and seat you royalty. I will give you far greater riches then the ones you have been chasing after..
Come Home My love."

No comments:

Post a Comment