Thursday, October 8, 2009

Through It All

I love being held. I love when I am in someone’s arms, and I know that they would do anything for me.

I love when I am cold, and we are sharing a blanket and I have their sweatshirt on. My hair is all a mess and I nuzzle up to their neck and they nuzzle me back and wrap their arms around me and I smile.

I love walking into a room and he smiles back at me. That one smile makes me know that I am his one and only and no other girl compares. That is a great feeling.

I love feeling the rush of his lips touch mine. Knowing our love will not fade.

I love being completely in love with him. And him with me.

I love the happy moments, the secret smiles. Going out with his family and saying something they don’t get, but he gives me that look that tells me he got it and he found it funny. Him telling me how beautiful I am in front of his family. Them looking at us and seeing how much we adore each other. The feeling of pride when his mom tells me she is happy her son has found someone so worth his love.

I love giving him the world. I would do anything to make him happy.

I love the tears after a big fight. And then him rushing over to dry them with kisses, not being able to sleep until he knows I am better.

I really just love the feeling of love through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment