Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Little Q&A

Q. Were you happy when you woke up today?
A. Yes. I thank God every morning.

Q. Want someone back in your life?
A. Sometimes...but if they are meant to be in my life in the end they will be.

Q. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
A. Ice Cream, Duh.

Q. Is it easy to make you cry?
A. Of course. I cry tears of happiness, anger, joy, sadness. It feels good sometimes.

Q. Do you like to cuddle?
A. Oohh yes. Whether it be with a boy, my dog, my mommy, or my best friends, I love it:)

Q. Have you ever crawled through a window?
A. Haha, actually I did back in my scandalous Jr. High days.

Q. Where did you buy the shirt you are wearing?
A. Urban Outfitters

Q. Has someone ever made a promise and broke it?
A. Many times

Q. Are you someone who worries too often?
A. Yes. I need to work on that, ha. I can’t help it, I just want the best for everyone.

Q. Are your parents married or divorced?
A. Married:) They are so cute.

Q. How old were you when you got your first car?
A. 16. It was a surprise from my parents. They did a great job. I am so blessed to have amazing parents.

Q. What color are your finger nails?
A. Orange for Halloweeny, yaya!

Q. What is your biggest fear about making a total commitment to someone?
A. That they aren’t going to feel the same way back. You can lose a lot once you give your heart away.

Q. When was the last time you laughed?
A. Just a couple minutes ago.

Q. Is it hard for you to admit when you're wrong?
A. Yes sometimes. I just always want to be right, ok! HA! No, I mean I defiantly don’t have a hard time apologizing or admitting I am wrong when I want things to work out.

Q. How many months until your birthday?
A. 5 and I love my birthday, DON’T FORGET:) ;) :)

Q. Do you have any piercings? If so, what?
A. Well let’s see. I have 10 all together so you can think about it;)

Q. Have you ever had braces?
A. I get this question a lot. No, I have actually never had braces. God blessed me with pretty natural teeth.

Q. Pick a word that begins with the first letter of your last name?
A. Brian

Q. Have you ever tried your hardest, and got let down in the end?
A. Yes. You just have to pick yourself back up and try again though.

No comments:

Post a Comment