Monday, September 28, 2009

My Friends..

I would just like to take time out of my day to blog about my friends. I am seriously truly blessed to have such amazing friends. I couldn't have asked God for better friends. They are my saving grace in times of need. I know some of my closest friends I don't get to see every single day, but we try our hardest to write, chat, or call. When I do get to talk to them it makes me very very very happy:) Just thinking about or seeing their faces makes me happy:) I know this blog is very cheesy but I just wanted to take time to let them know that they mean so so so much to me and I don't know where I would be in my life without them. I could probably write a whole book on how wonderful my friends are, but I will keep it short and sweet. I know some people might think it is creepy to tell your best friends you love them, but I don't care. I LOVE YOU! Love is love, no matter who it's for. And when you are lucky enough to have people to love, and be loved, you need to let them know how thankful you are for that, and how much you love them back...

No comments:

Post a Comment