Thursday, August 20, 2009

Take Time To Realize...

1. I've come to realize that my chest-size...
Is smaller, but I absolutely love it.

2. I've come to realize that my job(s)...
Is starting tomorrow and I am super excited.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
I blast my music and daydream.

4. I've come to realize that I need....
To be selfish sometimes.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
The will power to have relationships with some people.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
I sleep too much.

7. I've come to realize that money...
Doesn’t buy happiness.

8. I've come to realize that certain people....
Are who they are and I have to accept it.

9. I've come to realize that I'll always ...
Think of other people before I think of myself.

10. I've come to realize that my siblings...
Are incredible, talented, smart, and my best friends.

11. I've come to realize that my mom...
Is my hero.

12. I've come to realize that my cell phone...
Makes me happy when it has an envelope (showing I have a text message)

13. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning....
I am very happy with my life right now and am truly blessed.

14. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...
I prayed.

15. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...
I can’t wait for the weekend to be with someone that is special to me.

16. I've come to realize that my dad...
Gives so much more than he receives. I take after him.

17. I've come to realize that today...
Is a blessing to be alive and healthy.

18. I've come to realize that tonight....
I will get my butt kicked in boot camp.

19. I've come to realize that tomorrow...
I will start my job. Eeekk.

20. I've come to realize that I really want to…
Travel this winter.

21. I've come to realize that life...
Is putting everything in God’s hands.

22. I've come to realize that this weekend...
I am going to do something daring…maybe I will blog about it next week.

23. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...
Taylor Swift.

24. I've come to realize that my friends...
Are the kind of friends that everyone wants and should have in their life.

25. I've come to realize that this year...
Is the end of an amazing chapter in my life. I have overcome a lot.

26. I've come to realize that my ex...
Is a nice guy and will make some girl very happy one day.

27. I've come to realize that maybe I should...
Stop worrying so much.

28. I've come to realize that I love....
God, my family, my friends, my dog, laughing, shopping, feeling successful and accomplished, volleyball…man I could go on forever. I think I love everything! :)

29. I've come to realize that I don't understand...
How people don’t believe in God.

30. I've come to realize my past...
Has made me become the person I am today.

31. I've come to realize that parties…
Are overrated.

32. I've come to realize that my life…
Is worth every second.

No comments:

Post a Comment