Friday, August 14, 2009

Feelings

I always wondered why God gave us feelings. I hate when I get my feelings hurt and I hate even more when I watch people suffer. I always think what if this world didn't have any feelings? Well, I got my answer the other day. Back in the days there was a lepor colony where many people had leprosy. Leprosy is when bacteria deadens nerve endings and you begin to have no feelings. Lets say you get leprosy on your foot. If you get a cut you won't be able to feel it. You begin to walk around and your cut becomes infected. Before you know it your toe or foot falls off because you couldn't feel anything. If God didn't give us feelings we wouldn't feel His love that He gives to us every single day.The moral of the story is feelings are actually meant to be a great gift from God. Try to remember each day when you are feeling sad,mad,happy,ect, that God gave you those feelings for a reason. That reason is to bring you closer to Him and accept His Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment