Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Kind of Man ;)

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Haha. As long as I think he’s good looking, then he’s good looking (:

2. Smart?
A must!

3. Preferred age?
Same age or older

4. Preferred height?
I think any guy should be taller than me.

5. How about sense of humor?
A must as well.

6. How about piercings?
I don’t discriminate. Just not where you can see them.

7. Accepts you for who you are?
Definitely

8. Pink hair?
Hm..no.

9. Mushy or no?
Well he can’t be a baby but I would like him to be romantic.

10. Long hair or short hair?
Short, but I do digg shaggy.

11. Smells good?
Oh yes...any guy can melt my heart if he smells good.

12. Smoker?
NO WAY. period.

13. Drinker?
Only when the occasion calls for it.

14. Muscular?
Sure...but not a beef cake.

15. Plays piano or guitar?
He can serenade me any day.

16. Vain?
Not vain, but takes pride in the way he looks and carries himself.

17. With glasses?
Doesn’t matter.

18. With braces?
Preferably not.

19. Shy type?
No. I want a man to be outgoing.

20. Rebel or good boy?
A mixture. Probably a good boy in public…but a rebel with me ;)

21. Singer or dancer?
Both.

22. Earrings?
Hm naw..kinda fruity to me.

23. Mr.count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
Hells no.

24. Dimples?
A plus!

25. Mr.love letter?
Yesss. Shows his sensitive/romantic side.

26. Playful?
Yes.

27. Flirt?
Only with me ;)

28. Poem writer?
Hehehe sure.

29. Serious?
Yeah, only when the situation calls for it.

30. Campus crush?
Sure, as long as it doesn’t go to his head and he is faithful.

31. Religious?
YES. DEFINITELY.

32. Someone who likes to tease people?
In a playful way and never hurts anyone.

33. Speaks 20 languages?
If he can.

34. Loyal or faithful?
BOTH.

35. Good kisser
Yes, yes, and yes.

36. Loves children?
Yes and dogs too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment