Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Found in You

I’m falling more in love with You every time I find myself here. Everything I want is everything You are..everything I am is Yours.. it’s Yours and Yours alone. I’ve got nothing to lose except myself..Here I am I know it’s not a lot but all of it is Yours and by letting go I felt so much more. Everything I want is everything You are. I am standing, I am waiting, I’m following with hopes of getting closer. I am running, not sure where I’m going and going as fast as I can. I am trusting that You’ll lead me and carry me the rest of the way.

This heart can not be brought what You have..my life can not be what You make of it. I will let go and be free.. as a bird swaying in the way of Your glory. I couldn’t be if You were not But You are. Are what I am searching for. I am found in You.. I am lost in You.. I am captured in You. As i lavish my praise onto You.. Give ear to your servant. In my heart i feel joy.. joy that surpasses words. I sing to You to tell You my love.. as i gaze to Your beauty above. You show me Your love.. I know that it is genuine. The depths of it are inconceivable.. Oh You are unbelievable. Nothing compares to You.. For You are the love of my life. Marvelous Love.. swept my heart away in the life of Your beauty. Lost in You.. I am Found in You.

You are the air i breathe
You are the song i sing
You are the life i follow..

~Hisart

No comments:

Post a Comment