Friday, May 15, 2009

The other side

You know something I learned tonight..is the grass isn't always greener on the other side. We all sit around and wish we could have other peoples lives from time to time. We look at other peoples lives and think man I wish I had their job or man I wish I had their relationship. But in all reality their stuff isnt always greener than ours. I sit around and hear other peoples problems and I think I really don't have it as bad as I think I do. One of my favorite quotes to live by is "When life's problems seem overwhelming, it helps to look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself far more blessed than you imagined". Keep that in mind next time you feel like someones grass is greener than yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment