Monday, May 4, 2009

Annoyed

Do you want to know the most annoying thing ever. It is when you are always trying to stay in contact with your friends but they never do it back. I feel like with some people I am always going out of my way to call/text or whatever and they NEVER do it back. So then I feel stupid when I am always contacting them like I am bothering them or something...so then I just give up, but then I get sad because we start to become strangers. I guess your real friends are the ones that give back also,right?!

2 comments:

  1. no worries lover --- i'll give back to you on saturday!!

    ps: i love your blog and i think i check it way too much haha cause i just miss knowing what you're up to :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Gina. Blessed to have you in my life:) Hope finals went well..see you very soon! ps Glad someone is ready my blog..makes me HAPPY!!!

    ReplyDelete