Wednesday, April 1, 2009

14 random things about me


1. I don’t know why but I have this infatuation with old people. I am drawn to them and think they are so intriguing and adorable. My heart melts when I see them.
2. I am starting to write letters to some children from the Make a Child Smile organization and I hope my kind words and cute puppy cards make them smile:)
3. Sometimes I miss home so much my tummy hurts.
4. I really think my dog has people thoughts and understands everything we say to him...it’s scary.
5. I am a BIG hopeless romantic and just want my prince charming to sweep me off my feet!
6. I have recently become really immersed in my faith and I truly believe it has changed me into this amazing woman I have never been before.
7. I worry about everything….Some of my friends say I let people walk all over me and I should put myself before others…but sometimes I can’t help it because I am too nice and would do anything to help anyone out.
8. I am obsessed with Taylor Swift...I believe she secretly stalks me and writes songs about my life!!
9. Yes, I grew up on a farm with cornfields, tractors, and sheep…and no Rachel I am not a hick and wear a cowboy hat.
10.Ever since I was alittle girl I have wanted to be a nurse and I even drew a picture of a nurse and it said"I want to be a nurse just like my mommy" (it is still on her dresser)
11.My mom is my hero. I believe she is truly an angel. I want to be just like her.
12. I love love love ice cream..Coldstone is my weakness.
13.I watch Sex and the City every night at 12 and 12:30 on channel 12 and then 1 and 1:30 on channel 8.
14.I am truly and utterly blessed:):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment