Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sweet Note From a New Mommy.

this morning at 1:16am, my baby girl turned one week old. i have no idea how that happened so fast. time is moving too quickly for me and it makes me cry. this has been the best week of my life. it's also been the most painful (which also makes me cry), but regardless of that, it's been incredible.

this little girl has changed my life forever. i love her so much already it hurts. i love holding and kissing and cuddling her. i love feeding her. i love watching her sleep, even if it means i'm sleep deprived. i love seeing her with her daddy. i love that he calls us "his girls." i love talking to her and telling her all the dreams and wishes i have for her. i love her little sneezes and hiccups and the sounds she makes as she sleeps. i love her chunky little rolls and button nose. i love her sweet spirit and the joy she brings into our home. i love knowing that no matter what happens in this lifetime, we are sealed together for eternity. i love how proud she makes me to be her mother. i just really love my little girl.

and even though it's hard to see week one of her life already over, i really am looking forward to week two. and week three. and all the weeks after that.

-Tiza.

No comments:

Post a Comment