Thursday, June 17, 2010

Q&A

Was the last person you texed single?
Yeeees.

Do you get jealous easily?
Hmm it depends.

What are you currently waiting for?
The fourth of July when I get a 4 day break from school.

Do you think more about the past, present, or future?
Hmm..future i'd say.

Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
Yes, yes, yes of course.

Who were the last people you saw besides from family?
My awesome nursing friends :)

Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Katie

How do you feel about Diet Dr Pepper?
I'm not a fan of diet things, but I like Dr Pepper.

Do you ever work out?
I need to start again, just hard to find alot of time being in this program.

Do you go to the tanning bed on a regular basis?
Nope!

Does your bedroom need cleaning?
Hehe, yes.

Vanilla or chocolate?
Chocolate baby.

Pretty Woman or Sixteen Candles?
Pretty Woman.

Do you ever hang out with someone of the opposite sex?
Haha of course I do.

Are you comfortable with your height?
Yes.

Anything on your walls?
Yep, mirrors.

What do you bite more, your tongue, lip, or cheek?
Cheek.

What would you do if you found out the person you liked had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Try to move on. Not dwell because it's obviously not meant to be at that time.

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Water

I bet you miss somebody right now…
YES!

How many times have you dyed your hair?
Many times.

Most memorable thing that’s happened to you over the summer?
What summer?!

Are any of your friends taller than you?
Yes, duh.

Ever liked someone whose name started with a K?
Yep.

Have you ever been on a motorcycle?
Nope.

Where was the last place you were when you got sick?
In my apartment a couple days ago, damn stress.

Will you be in a relationship next month?
Highly doubtful.

Name something great that happened today:
I passed my skills lab practicum :)

What are you doing tomorrow?
School all day then going home =)

No comments:

Post a Comment