Saturday, May 1, 2010

You Are Known To Me

My Beloved come to Me and you will find who you are. You are special in Me. A beautiful jewel graved onto My heart, everlasting. Come to Me, I will engrave My name on your heart. My touch is all that you could desire. Their is not one who could tell you who you are, not even yourself. They have not created you.. they have not known you.. as I know you. Your life is My masterpiece to show people what My love can do within someone. I know your fears wrinkled on your head, I know you dreams engraved onto your heart, I know when you rise and when you sit. I know the hairs on your head, no one could know you as i have known you. I have known your ways.. Oh dear one I see you as you are. As a lover knows His beloveds heart, all the shapes and curves of her even in the dark.. So I have known you. I have formed you in your inmost parts, I have known as you are, as who you were, as who you will be. This is how it is, for You and I. Little light, you are special to me. Oh beautiful bride, you are mine forever. No one could know you as I know you. You are known to Me.

— Jesus.

~HisHeart

No comments:

Post a Comment