Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Me


*I have olive colored skin. When I was born the doctor told my mom to name me Olivia.

*Of course, my parents couldn't name me that we had to keep the M theme going. Mary, Matthew, Megan, and Melanie…poor Richard.

*I have bags and bags and bags of candy hidden under my bed. Seriously it is quite scary how much is under there.

*It is true, I am moving in about a week and a half.

*On my lunch break from work I go to the park and read. Sometimes I just sit there and watch everything. It is amazing the beautiful things that go on.

*I miss volleyball so much it makes me physically ill to think about it.

*I am obsessed with Colbie Caillat’s new Cd. I play it over and over every night.

*I feel like a new person these days. Blonde hair and pale olive skin. When not too long ago I had black hair and tan skin, haha. I embrace change.

--Alright, this is getting a little out of hand :) Hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment