Sunday, July 26, 2009

Knowing When You Are In A Good Relationship

-Do they light up the room when they give you that smile only meant for you? Of course

-Do you enjoy being out in a group and having fun with all your friends but at the same time catch each others eye knowing its your time later when you are alone? Yes

-Do you enjoy just being sat and held and does being held make you feel protected and secure? Yes, Love it. I wish I could be held like that 24/7.

-If they are having a bad day do they call you just so they know everything will be fine? Yeah, I mean I like to think so, hehe:)

-Do you find yourself sending them text messages that you know will make them happy? Always

-Do you get secret messages that only you understand? Yep

-Do they make you a better person? Yes

-Do you trust them? Defiently, such a relief!

-Do you laugh a lot together? Haha ohhh yes.

Ask yourself some of these questions if you are in a relationship. I hope and pray that you all find true love. I am so blessed to have a wonderful man in my life. I don't know where I would be without him. He has my whole heart<3

No comments:

Post a Comment