Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Three's

Name three things that freak you out-
-Heights
-Being alone
-Bugs
What three celebrities do you want to hang out with most?
-Sophia Bush
-Shia Labeouf
-Taylor Swift
What would be your three wishes?
-Happiness and love in my life always
-To go to my number one nursing school
-For world peace
What are three things you haven't done yet?
-Travel to some places I still want to see
-Have a baby
-Get married
What are your three favorite dishes?
-Pizza
-Chicken Alfredo
-Any kind of fish
What are your three favorite possessions?
-My Bible
-Diamonds my mom gave me that were her mom's
-My photographs
What are the last three songs you downloaded?
-Never Say Never- The Fray
-Show Me What I’m Looking For- Carolina Liar
-Please Don’t Leave Me-Pink
What were the last three places you visited?
-New Holland, Illinois (Home)
-Safety Harbor, Florida (Griffin)
-Miami, Florida (Becca)
What are your three favorite movies?
There are A LOT! But will quote the first three that pop into my mind...
-Dumb and Dumber
-The Notebook
-Cool Running’s
What are the last three things you purchased?
-A beautiful chair for my room
-A new Garmin
-Turquoise nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment